Sunday 28 September 2008

Eighth Day

Today was Sunday, and as I look at the number eight up there I wander how long I'll manage to keep this up! Started a bit more quickly today and actually got out at a good time to try once more to find the shops. Today mission successful!

I found all the shops I needed and realised my mistake. I had been expecting them to be only a few minutes walk away, ten at the most and in Treforest! Where as in fact they are in Ponty!

Tomorrow the work begins. First on the agenda: Writing Media.

2 comments:

Ngakpa Zhal'mèd said...

Hiya Dan - entertaining blog, reminds me of my first days at uni.
Hope the lectures go well,

Tam said...

Hi Dan, I am very glad to see you are attending university, enjoy it a lot because is the best period of your life, good luck, Tamara (Paris)