Tuesday 30 September 2008

Tenth Day

Well almost forgot today but here I am.

Today was our second lesson, decided to go with lesson fairly neutral, and today it was 'The American Short Story' The lessons in this subject are broken down into sections, a lecture, group work and class discussion. That's at it's broadest sense of course in reality each individual lesson will be different. Today we were focusing on more of the back ground to the subject, we were given information about different opinions on America from around the time it was founded.

I've ordered the books that are required which Amazon promises me will be here tomorrow so then I can start reading for this part of the course.

After doing laundry time ran away so diner was soup, a sausage roll, flapjack and chocolate.

Do better tomorrow I promise.

Good night.

No comments: