Saturday 27 September 2008

Seventh Day

Today was Saturday and so naturally there were no lectures, seminars, or tutorials. I didn't exactly get an early start but then that's allowed at weekends. It was at early evening that I decided to go to the shops and pick up a few supplies. This was not as easy as it sounds. I have seen over this week people coming into the kitchen with bags from many different well know stores. Therefore I expected to come across one in whatever direction I walked in, I was wrong. After two hours or so of walking in all the directions I could think of I gave up and returned to the university.

Rather embarrassing as those people who have found the stores are foreign, surely I a native should know my way around better! Anyway I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: