Wednesday 1 October 2008

Eleventh Day

Today was quite hectic, I had three things that backed onto one another.

I started the day relatively well, got some writing done then decided to have breakfast down at the Gallery Restaurant. As it turned out the idea was better than the event.

Then it was IT for writers. This sounds like it will be a most interesting course starting from basic IT and moving all the way to HTML and CSS, of which I know zilch. In some ways that makes it more interesting. Our first piece of assessed work will be to create a leaflet on any subject we choose. To finish off the lesson we helped them to test the web site by performing tasks which were recorded and they can see where to improve.

Scriptwriting for the Media followed directly after, I was pretty much there in time. No work as such today just the teacher talking for pretty much the whole two hours, he seems obsessed by the film Let there be Blood.

Finally after Sweet and Sour chicken I went to the last hour of the debate club. It was strange, interesting but very little sense of it being the first one of a new year and welcoming new people, I doubt I'll go again.

Anyway very tired now. Goodnight.

No comments: