Friday 3 October 2008

Dream - Class Work

In our starting to write class we were given a couple of sentences of someone else's dream and had to write a story around it my couple of sentences were; In the woods - a man with a shovel silhouetted against car headlights behind him.

My story was:

Max continued to dig with the shovel as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He suddenly noticed the car behind him.
"What are you doing?" Jon said closing the door.
"Looking for evidence,"
"We got the guy," Jon said, concerned for his friend, "Case closed."
"I'm not convinced."
"What do you expect to find digging in the dirt?"
"Guess I'll know when I find it."
Jon walked up to him. "Got another shovel?"
"In the pack"
Jon stooped to help his friend dig."
An hour later they had dug an impressive hole.
"We're not going to find anything!" Jon said.
"I suppose you're right."
"Come on," Jon smiled. "Lets climb out of here, fill it in and go to a..."
Suddenly there was a flash of light all around them. They were dazed for a moment. When there eyes recovered they saw they were standing in a black room with a little green man looking at them.
"I hate it when that happens," Max said.

2 comments:

Kiml42 said...

That's seriously weird. I don't think you should have mentioned the shovel in the first line, it feels kin of awkward.

P.S. could you turn off the word verification thing, it's really annoying. (you could always turn it back on if you get spam bots.

Daniel O'Donovan said...

Hi Kiml, What is the verification thing? I'm not aware of anything like that. There is no weird behaviour here.