Sunday 12 October 2008

Twenty-second Day

Today was Sunday, which I am now trying to make a day off if I possibly can. Managed it today, went to Tesco to get a few things but other than that I've just been watching stuff on you tube.

Went down to Smiths this evening for the Wii challenge, their words not mine, but only four people were playing, I lost. Strangle they did it as a knock-out rather than all play all like the six nations. Anyway it looks like they will make it a frequent thing.

Also met a guy there who likes sci-fi, quite a surprise. And he is not the sad person stereotype people expect sci-fi fans to be. I think that it was Battlestar Galactica that made sci-fi cool!I should see it some time.

DS9 remains my favourite of the Star Trek scene, and if you only see one episode make it, 'In the Pale Moonlight' fantastic!

Of course I haven't forgotten the Great Maker, B5 remains my favourite overall.

6 comments:

Kiml42 said...

What Wii game was it?
Which one is "in the pale moonlight"?

Daniel O'Donovan said...

Wii sports.
When you were typing In the Pail Moonlight here you could have searched for it!

Its DS9 the one with Sisco and Garak and the Romulons

Kiml42 said...

which wii sport?
I felt like being sociable, and as I was saying something anyway...

Daniel O'Donovan said...

Tennis, baseball and bowling.

Kiml42 said...

did anyone beat you at tennis?

Daniel O'Donovan said...

Only played one person and no.