Saturday 18 October 2008

Twenty-eighth Day

Today was Saturday. I went home to visit mum and dad. Dad got DVDs working on my computer so I can watch to my hearts content. Watching 'Walking with Beasts'at the moment, very interesting. Should be recomented watching for anyone trying to invent aliens.

Had a victory today in man's eternal battle with a duvet! I finally won! Strange thing to say I know, but I've always had trouble with them.

Now there is noting I can't do!

Also at home got some work done on my subjects today, rather I asked mum to read them. I think my script will be easily ready before the deadline. May be able to hand it in on Thursday and just checked the deadline is the 27th. Ekk!

Tomorow Sunday, day of rest as some might say. Just got a couple of things that need doing.

Good night or morning depending on your point of view.

Probably good night.

No comments: