Sunday 26 October 2008

Thirty-fourth and Thirty-fifth Day

Well as you can see I've been forgetting to do this. I wish I could say that I was working. That wouldn't be accurate however.Nevertheless I am completing the work that is set so in the grand scheme of things I suppose working on square eyes isn't so bad!

On Friday I had language and society. It continues to be very interesting. Friday's lesson was all about propaganda, how it is used in politics.
Also on Friday I handed in my first assessment, a script for scriptwriting for the media. I'll know how I did in a few weeks.
In the evening I went to the pub quiz, joining one of the teams. We came second at the finish, but there was no prize for second place. After the quiz was bingo which I almost won!

Saturday I cought up on some work and watched Stargate. Not much else to say.

No comments: