Wednesday 15 October 2008

Twenty-fifth Day

Today was IT for writers. We spent the lesson going through the various features of microsoft word. It was quite informative, didn't actually know about some of the features. Though they are not all in open office. Nevertheless I'm sure it will be very useful.

I've made some head way on the assessed leaflet we have to do. My idea is of a take away for a space station. I'm using a nebula as a background and so far it seems to be going okay.

Scriptwriting was cancelled today, but I have been working on my script. I think I might almost have something good. Well I'll soon know.

Had lunch in the gallery today. This Italian theme of there's is actually quite good. Pizza, garlic bread, spaghetti and bolognase.

Tomorrow is Starting to Write, the best of my lessons. We're work shopping one of my poems.

No comments: